Currently, Binh Duong is initially implementing the new normal state, so transportation and consumption of goods have returned to convenience and are relatively stable. As a smart industrial development center of the southern key economic region, the post-pandemic period of Covid-19 will be an opportunity for Binh Duong to become a destination for supply and manufacturing enterprises. goods, products.
The Covid-19 pandemic has also made changes to business development on e-commerce platforms and digital transformation of SMEs, as well as opened up opportunities and potentials in the 4.0 era. From December 21 to 23, 2021, the People’s Committee of Binh Duong province will direct the Department of Industry and Trade, the Center of Investment Promotion, Trade and Industrial Development, and the World Trade Center Binh Duong New City to organize the Program “Connecting Supply and Demand of goods in Binh Duong province 2021.
In addition to the purpose of reactivating the trade and connection of goods supply, the Program also promotes the growth of small and medium enterprises, business households, and goods suppliers through the introduction and developing an e-commerce platform https://www.binhduongtrade.vn/, which will be a place for businesses to register, offer to sell, display products and goods, and perform product purchase and sale transactions or services between businesses and consumers through an intermediary connection (website, application) from computers and smartphones.
E-commerce platform always brings great potential for businesses in the field of production, supply, and services such as low initial investment costs; Potential income 24/7; Able to sell on a large scale and continuously update and expand the customer reach file; Virtual booths allow the easy introduction, display, and display of best-selling products and any business can register to sell on the e-commerce platform. In addition, the E-commerce platform is capable of handling many orders at the same time and expanding the scope of advertising quickly. These are the advantages that the businesses should achieve through the offering of products by “Digital Transformation” and the use of e-commerce services in the 4.0 industrial era.
- Program: Connecting Supply & Demand Of Goods In Binh Duong 2021
- Date & Time: 21/12/2021 – 23/12/2021 (8:00AM-17:00PM)
- Location: Binh Duong Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC)
- Agenda: Trade Exhibition for businesses, households, cooperatives, distributors, commodity suppliers, supermarket chains; B2B matching sessions for businesses registered to participate with the purpose of understanding the market, looking for business partners, supplying and consuming products; Introducing the e-commerce platform of Binh Duong Department of Industry and Trade.
The program “Connecting Supply & Demand Of Goods in Binh Duong 2021” is an important trade promotion activity, bringing positive results, making a significant contribution to the development of domestic and foreign markets, opening opportunities for businesses and trade cooperatives to connect, promote and build brands of products of provinces, cities, and localities to domestic and foreign markets after the Covid-19 epidemic.
This program is also a good opportunity for supermarkets and trade centers to connect with commodity manufacturers in the area. After many years of implementation, this program has helped form supply chains from production to consumption in domestic and international markets.
The Program will bring benefits to participating businesses:
- Cooperation and association to develop business between SMEs through B2B online matching sessions;
- Opportunity to exchange and affirm the brand with the registration of exhibition booths at the Exhibition of Supply – Demand;
- Look for and share market information with SMEs participating online and directly from all provinces in the southern key economic region (Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Binh Thuan, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Long An, and Tien Giang).
There will be the participation and cooperation of Global Sources – an internationally recognized B2B sourcing platform that has been driving global trade for more than 50 years, and Vestel Group – a manufacturer of household and professional appliances from Turkey. These will be the parties that play a key role in connecting domestic enterprises to international suppliers and investors. The main industries to be exhibited at the Program: Agricultural products, processed agricultural products, lacquer, ceramics, products meeting OCOP standards (One Commune, One Product – One product), technology products,…
Let’s participate with the World Trade Center Binh Duong New City (WTC BDNC) in the Online networking sessions to study the market, look for business partners for supplying and consuming products to reactivate production activities in the post-Covid-19 pandemic period!